Why Should I Become a Lion?
Right now, Lions are improving the lives of millions of people in our communities and around the world. We're meeting to plan a local project. We're sponsoring international exchanges for young people. We're bringing clean drinking water to a remote village. We're curing River Blindness worldwide. We're even working to combat measles and the dreaded disease of Diabetes. We're building. We're sharing. We're repairing. And we're having fun.
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community.
- Provide support locally or reach out internationally.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and service.
Are you interested in becoming a member?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership, use the club locator to contact a local Lions club. Tell the local club you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application.
Can't find a club near you?
Fill out the Prospective Member Form. Lions Clubs International will forward your contact information to a club in your area.
Not sure you fit into a Lions club?
For additional questions, e-mail the Membership Operations Department or call 630-571-5466, ext. 340.