MULTIPLE DISTRICT 35 - FLORIDA AND THE BAHAMAS LIONS
The Multiple District 35 Florida and the Bahamas Lions Magazine (USPS 201-720) is published ten (10) times a year by the Multiple District 35 Florida and the Bahamas Lions Magazine, 7417 Sunnyside Drive, Leesburg, Florida 34748. Periodicals postage paid at Leesburg, Florida, and at other additional mailing offices.
The Multiple District 35 Lions Magazine is paid for by a $9.50 deduction from Multiple District 35 Lions members' annual dues and paid by Multiple District 35 - Florida and the Bahamas. The Multiple District 35 Lions Magazine is a 24 page publication paid for by the dues of each member in Multiple District 35 - Florida and Bahamas. It is published 10 times each year. The magazine is monthly with the exception of the July/August and December/January issues which will be issued on or about the first day of the month for monthly issues and on or about the first day of the second monthlisted for bi-monthly issues. When extra pages are included, it is because they have been for by either advertising, or by an organization within Multiple District 35 that wants to publisize their work through a newsletter. Newsletters are accepted for publication from recognized of Multiple District 35 at a per page cost. News stories, photos and other information aree accepted from all MD 35 Lions Clubs and are used as space permits. Some Articles/photos must be sometimes be held for a later publication if Multiple District 35 official activities need to be published to meet our Constitution and By-Laws or contract requirements. Photos and stories may be used if the quality and content are suitable. Identification of all Lions in photo must be included. Include contact name and phone number. Photos of poor quality, too dark or washed out cannot be used.
- E-mail color photographs as JPEG attachments.
- Mail color photographs as prints on high-quality photo paper. Please do not send digital images printed on plain paper, as reproduction quality is poor. We cannot print from negatives or slides.
- Please do not send photos by fax machine.
- E-mail articles as plain text typed in body of e-mail or as a Microsoft Word attachment with a .doc or .docx file extension.
- All articles and stories should be written in the third person.
- Consider the audience is the entire Multiple District.
- Round all dollar amounts to to the nearest whole dollar.
- Proofread all articles and submissions for grammatical errors.
All material must be in the Lions Magazine office by the following deadline dates to be considered for publication.
- December/Jananuary Issue - Deadline October 1st
- February Issue - Deadline December 1st
- March Issue - Deadline January 1st
- April Issue - Deadline February 1st
- May Issue - Deadline March 1st
- June Issue - Deadline April 1st
- July/August Issue - Deadline May 1st
- September - Deadline July 1st
- October Issue - Deadline August 1st
- November Issue - Deadline September 1st
All photographs become property of the Multiple District 35 Lions Magazine
Mail submissions to:
MD 35 Florida & the Bahamas Lions Magazine, Inc
7417 Sunnyside Dr.
Leesburg, Florida 34748
E-mail Submissions to:
The Multiple District 35 Florida and the Bahamas Lions Magazine is available on tape to all blind persons, or those unable to use printed material. Those desiring to receive the tape should contact the Braille & Talking Books Library by calling toll free: 1-800-226-6075.